We get to live once, and we should live it like a celebration. We have heard many people saying that life is short. Do you know why they say so? Because they never lived the life they wanted and kept holding on their normal routine. There was no excitement, no fun, nothing new.
“Every man dies — Not every man really lives.” ~ William Ross
Avoiding a boring life can include very little and small things like buy rakhi online or joining a non-profit organization. Life is short because we don’t live it fully. Thomas Alva Edison’s life was not short because he gave something to this world, and that’s because he opted to do something more than just living life.
So, here we bring the thing that you should do before you die. Don’t just stick to the normal lifestyle, do something crazy, memorable, and unique than the mass.
Here is our list of 51 things to do before you die:
- Attend at least one major sporting event.
- Throw a huge party and invite every one of your friends.
- Learn to speak a foreign language and make sure you use it.
- Go skinny-dipping at midnight in the South of France.
- Learn how to take a compliment.
- Buy a round-the-world air ticket and a rucksack, and run away.
- Grow a beard and leave it for at least a month.
- Give your mother a dozen red roses and tell her how much you love her.
- Be a member of the audience in a TV show.
- Put your name down to be a passenger on the first tourist shuttle to the moon.
- Tie designer rakhi made with white gold and diamonds to your brother.
- Ride a camel into the desert.
- Plant a tree.
- Learn not to say yes when you really mean no.
- Write a fan letter to your all-time favourite hero or heroine.
- Visit the Senate and the House of Representatives to see how Congress really works.
- Learn to ballroom dance properly.
- Eat jellied eels from a stall in London.
- Fall deeply in love — helplessly and unconditionally.
- Ride the Trans-Siberian Express across Asia.
- Learn to play a musical instrument with some degree of skill.
- Teach someone illiterate to read.
- See a lunar eclipse.
- Spend New Year’s in an exotic location.
- Get passionate about a cause and spend time helping it, instead of just thinking about it.
- Experience weightlessness.
- Sing a great song in front of an audience.
- Ask someone you’ve only just met to go on a date.
- Own one very expensive but wonderful business suit.
- Go wild in Rio during Carnival.
- Spend a whole day reading a great novel.
- Forgive your parents.
- Learn to juggle with three balls.
- Drive the Autobahn.
- Find a job you love.
- Overcome your fear of failure.
- Raft through the Grand Canyon.
- Donate money and put your name on something: a college scholarship, a bench in the park.
- Buy your own house and then spend time making it into exactly what you want.
- Grow a garden.
- Go up in a hot-air balloon.
- Attend one really huge rock concert.
- Kiss someone you’ve just met on a blind date.
- Be able to handle: your tax forms, Jehovah’s Witnesses, your banker, telephone solicitors.
- Lose more money than you can afford at roulette in Vegas.
- Let someone feed you peeled, seedless grapes.
- Kiss the Blarney stone and develop the gift of gab.
- Fart in a crowded space.
- Look into your child’s eyes, see yourself, and smile.
- Reflect on your greatest weakness, and realize how it is your greatest strength.
Live Once – Live Full!